Info postée le 03-06-2011 à 23:08
On voit fleurir ici et là des promotions pour des produits ou services où des produits Apple sont offerts. Pourtant, peu de personnes savent qu’Apple interdit que l’on offre un iPad ou un iPhone dans le cadre d’une promotion.
Pour les autres produits, il faut l’autorisation de la firme et commander un minimum de 250 pièces. Dans ce cas, il est aussi interdit de mentionner le mot “gratuit” (free) dans toute communication commerciale et il est obligatoire d’indiquer que la firme ne participe en aucun cas à cette promotion.
Enfin, il est interdit d’utiliser la police de caractère Myriad dans le cadre d’une communication commerciale tournant autour des produits Apple;
Ci-dessous, les conditions commerciales communiquées par Apple.
Suivez l'actualité en direct avec SatMag sur Twitter, Facebook le flux RSS et iphone (beta) Réagissez sur le forum de SatMag,
Apple for Promotions.
If you choose to give the product away in any form of promotion or use Apple products in promotional materials such as advertising, you must follow these guidelines. Strict adherence is essential because you and/or your company may be held responsible if your use of Apple products for promotional purposes do not conform with the following guidelines. In any event, we reserve the right to revoke our consent to your use of Apple products in your promotion at any time and for any reason. For purposes of this Agreement, "Apple products" include: iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, Time Capsule, Apple TV, Apple Gift Cards and iTunes Gift Cards. iPod touch is only allowed to be used in special circumstances and requires a minimum purchase of 250 units. iPad, iPhone and the iPhone Gift Card may not be used in third-party promotions. Please contact a sales representative for more information.
"Free" as a Modifier in Apple Product References.
The use of "free" as a modifier in any Apple product reference in a prominent manner (headlines, callouts, etc.) is prohibited. Additionally, "free" as an modifier of Apple products in a less prominent context is strongly discouraged unless it is clear to the end consumer that the third party, not Apple, is gifting the product in return for some transaction. (Ex. "Sign up for a checking account and we'll give you an iPod shuffle." or "Win an iPod nano when you refer a 10 friends to [INSERT COMPANY NAME]").
All Promotional Materials Require Apple's Review.
You must submit all marketing materials related to the promotion of Apple products to Apple for review. Please provide materials to your Apple account representative with sufficient leadtime to enable Apple to complete its review before you begin use of the materials.
Use of Apple Products In Promotions—General.
You may NOT use Apple products or photographs thereof in any manner that falsely suggests an association with Apple or is likely to reduce, diminish or damage the goodwill, value or reputation associated with Apple products or Apple, itself.
Use of Photography and Product Imagery.
If you are using the iPod shuffle, iPod nano, or iPod touch in your promotion, your Apple representative can supply you with a product image that you may use in your materials.
If you wish to use any other Apple product images in your campaign, you will need to shoot your own photography. Apple will not and cannot give you permission to use any other corporate photography found on the Apple website or elsewhere. If you shoot your own photographs of Apple products to use in your promotional materials, the following guidelines must be strictly adhered to:
• Only the most current Apple products may be featured.
• Do not alter or distort Apple product photos in any way.
• Always feature product "as is" (do not place within decorative cases, etc.).
• Do not omit portions or use a partial photograph of Apple products.
• Never animate or illustrate Apple products.
• Never feature Apple products larger than actual size, nor larger than the third-party company’s own product.
• Always show products on a plain background.
• Do not clutter Apple product photos with props, models or marketing messages.
• Always show an active, "turned-on" product screen. Do not add customized images, company logos, or marketing messages on the display screen of Apple products.
• Do not use album artwork, video content, Apps or any material if you do not have the usage rights to do so. Apple cannot secure content rights for your materials.
• Images may not be used on disposable packaging, nor on promotions within the food industry. In this case, please use the product name in text only.
• Never unlawfully use or copy trademarks or copyrighted materials of Apple.
Use of Myriad Set Font.
You may NOT use the Myriad Set font on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, or promotional/advertising materials.
Please include the following statement at the end of Apple legal language: “Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.”
Using Apple Trademarks and Intellectual Property.
A trademark can be a name, a logo or even a slogan - any word, symbol, or device used to identify a company's products or services and distinguish them from those of other companies. Because strong trademarks are essential in building strong brands, they are extremely valuable assets. It is important that you use Apple trademarks carefully to prevent customer confusion about ownership and responsibility and to protect the valuable investments Apple has made in them.
Apple trademark information and guidelines are available at the following web locations:
• Apple Trademark List - www.apple.com/legal/trademark/appletmlist.html
• Using Apple Trademarks and Copyrights - www.apple.com/legal/guidelinesfor3rdparties.html
Purchasing Apple products.
You may purchase products for your promotion direct from Apple (via an Apple Retail, Online Store, or Telesales representative) or from your Apple Authorized Reseller. Visit http://www.apple.com/buy for more information.
We appreciate your interest in doing business with Apple!
Rédacteur : Serge Surpin
Retour à la page précédente